Custom Writing Services
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our services in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
Assign Project International acts as the writer on behalf of our well-educated and experienced team and provides its clients the original and proofread work. Therefore, when you order any deal, we i.e. Assign Project International are the writers and “YOU” are deemed to be our “CLIENT” who is availing our services.
In this agreement:
Content: The material, including text and images that constitute a publication or document.
Contract: Means your order and our written acceptance of it.
Terms: Means the terms and conditions set out herein. You: Means you our client, who purchases the works from us or getting his/her writing needs completed from us
Works: The documents, services and/or products which have been provided by us to you under the Contract in accordance with the Terms
Writer: Means the individual who is engaged to complete the Works.
Clients (Students/Agents/Middlemen) will be liable:
The project details/instructions provided by the client while ordering the work must be complete in all senses i.e. Assign Project International must be provided with every single instruction regarding the content provided by the instructor, ordered during the project commencement itself and the client must be held liable for the same. Please note that once the project commences with the given specifications, no other additional instruction will be entertained by Assign Project International free of cost. In a case of further instructions to be provided, we shall charge extra for the extra instructions when it’s done or already started for the added efforts.
After agreement and discussion between Assign Project International and the client, as soon as we receive the payment confirmation, the project starts. This agreement shall continue up until the time of the amendments.
Clear specification from Client:
Client(s) will be liable to provide all guidelines and each instruction, once we will start work or finish work additional changes or extra guidelines will be charged extra for the efforts. Please note that according to existing guidelines the revision up to 10 days or as per agreement with any individual client will be all free. Any failure or delay in providing the required information by the client will lead to the natural delay in the completion of the project. In such a situation, the Assign Project International will not be held responsible.
The Works we provide are commissioned at your request and to your specific requirements. All delivery times are estimates only, although we will use our reasonable endeavors to adhere to the date estimated by us for delivery of the Works.
Our goal is to provide you with the best products and/or services, at the best price with the best support available! If you are unsure of the content of any of our products and/or services, please Contact Us at Assign Project International before the final go ahead. We are happy to help you verify that you are purchasing the right services which will meet your needs. Assign Project International will attempt to resolve any problems or issues as quickly and easily as possible. We want to provide you with the best possible experience and we want your continued relationship with us.
The work we provide to you is based on the following process:
1. Development of a work delivery plan.
2. Mutually agreed upon the structure of the work (between client and writer)
3. Data collection from online resources, journals, websites, books, etc…..(Data relevant to the topic)
4. Organize the collected data in presentable form…
5. Properly cite all the data collected from various sources. (References)
6. Paraphrasing wherever required.
7. Sending the initial drafts to the client for approval. (subsequently, client sending those drafts to supervisor for approvals and feedback)
8. Revisions where ever applicable
9. Finalizing the work after revisions
10.Sending the complete work, submit-able to the university.
Money Back Guarantee:
Your Order at Assign Project International is backed up by a solid 100% money back guarantee. That is our way to protect the interests of our clients while our team of dedicated writers takes care of their orders. Full refund applies in the event:
1. The client unintentionally makes duplicate payment for the fee. We will return.
2. If ever Assign Project International cannot provide a competent writer for a given subject or academic degree.
3. The client is dissatisfied with the work submitted. In that case, we will ask you precisely why the paper submitted does not meet your expectations. Assign Project International will then compare the paper with the instructions given in order to ensure that we compensate the client fairly. In a majority of the cases, the writer will revise the paper for free in such case no extra cost will be incurred by the client, assuming the original instructions by the client are unchanged.
4. We strive to adhere to the instructions given by the client but should it be impossible to do so, then we reserve the right to terminate the contract though it is rare but happens and we will refund your entire fee.
5. If in any case client fails and doesn`t meet expectations of the supervisor/teacher, we will ask for feedback sheet/proof, subsequently based on the feedback of the supervisor, we will revise the work completely to meet the requirements and deliver the work absolutely free of cost.
Price and Payment:
1. The Works will not be started nor will any part of the order be sent to you until we have received advance payment or such other amount that has been agreed between us in writing.
2. All charges incurred on the receiving of the payments received by us, and all other charges relating to payment in any currency, will be borne by you. (Contact us for payment methods)
3. Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
4. If we owe you money, we will reimburse you as soon as is reasonably practicable, but in any event, no later than 30 days from the date on which we have agreed to reimburse you.
The information you give us:
1. You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information in a timely manner as we may require about yourself and the Works. We need this information to provide you with the Works.
2. It is your responsibility to supply us with all relevant requirements relating to your order when you place your order with us. Based on the requirements submitted, we will provide you a quote. Should you supply further requirements, later on, these will not be taken into account when completing your order. Completion of additional requirements is subject to availability and may incur a further charge.
3. You agree to send all relevant assignment criteria and learning outcomes in accordance with the timescales specified in our email accepting your order.
4. In the event that you have any supporting reference material, information or additional instructions for the Writer, this must be sent to us by email as soon as possible.
5. You agree to cooperate with the Writer throughout the project in the event that the Writer requires any further information or guidance on the Works.
6. If the performance of our obligations under this Contract is prevented or delayed by any delay or omission on your part, we shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
1. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all works are provided on or before dates previously agreed. If we are unable to do so you will be notified by email to arrange a modified delivery date or you will be compensated based on a percentage of the amount paid.
2. We may deliver the Works in installments (wherever applicable)
3. If the performance of our obligations under this Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by you, we shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
Dissertations / Thesis writing procedure (Graduation, Masters, MPhil, and Ph.D. levels):
Researching and writing a quality dissertation is a highly specialized and difficult skill and is one of our most popular services. Assign Project International dissertations are custom written by expert dissertation writers who are graduates with professional degrees (through to Masters or Ph.D.).
Below are some of the key terms associated with Dissertations and Thesis:
• The dissertation work is done by chapter wise submission, work on subsequent chapter shall only be started once the client approved previous work (and that is backed by supervisor’s approval). Any modifications/revisions requested after the approval of previous work will be charged separately.
• It is strongly recommended that you always approve the work on the basis of supervisor’s feedback.
• Every initial work submitted to you is not necessarily un-plagiarized, as that is only meant to build a client-writer relationship and to get the client’s approval about content, structure, and flow of the work. Only after the approval of initial draft, we shall provide you with original plagiarism free work.
We shall provide a Turn-it-in plagiarism report with every final work we deliver, only when demanded by the client. There will be additional charges for the plagiarism report.
Our clients shall not hold the company responsible for any legal action or other undesirable consequences suffered as a result of their use or misuse of Assign Project International products and services. Assign Project International is to be held harmless should an event leading to judgments, fines, fees or negative actions occur. The client also consents to defend us in the event of legal charges against Assign Project International. Should the client breach any provisions of Assign Project International terms and conditions, total indemnifications will apply.
We are dedicated to providing highest quality writing services for academic content as well as papers. Our liability is nevertheless limited to the value of services delivered. We shall not be held responsible for any indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential damages incurred during and after the writing contract period, including loss of status, loss of a university degree or college fees in a case such unforeseen circumstances occur. This applies equally irrespective of whether the liability is a real one or perceived and whether one of the parties has been notified of potential damages.